Saturday, July 12, 2008

Well- I have now entered the world of computer techno...not bad for a black and white dog with anxiety issue! Well if you have found me, that is good, because I do not like to be alone. It is a bit scary.

For those who want to know what is going on...well a friend of mine--actually a mean old cat from Wisconsin started blogging via this site...and it looked easy enough and cool enough and "gol Darn good enough" for me. (Omigosh I just quoted stuart smalley aka Al Frankin who is running for congress)

So we will start off our blogging with a clip from that website...as you see Denise and Scott went to Vegas with out me, but with Jen and bob. And there was this nice posting. Have aread. It recaps the trip nicely--except maybe for the money they spent then won then spent then won and then spent again.

1 comment:

Bob, Jen and Alex said...

Oh, so nice of you to talk about my Sprout Angel in your blog!!!!!! She says "HI"!